Pulled chicken in a chilli tomato relish with crunchy veges and fresh lime. The perfect wrap for a light dinner or an on-the-run lunch.
1 tablespoon olive oil
350g chicken tenderloins
Salt and pepper
1 small red onion, sliced
1/2 cup Maison Therese chilli tomato relish
1/4 cup dark soy sauce
1 lime, juice only
Cos lettuce leaves (or half an iceberg lettuce, torn)
1 radish, sliced into fine sticks
2 cups grated carrot
1 yellow capsicum
1 tin of sweetcorn kernels, drained
6 Farrah’s garden spinach wraps
Fresh coriander to garnish
- Rub each chicken breast with the oil. Season. Wash your hands.
- In a medium pan with a little oil, cook the red onion until soft then add the chicken, chilli tomato relish, soy sauce, and lime juice. Cover with the pot lid and cook over medium heat, bringing to a simmer, stirring occasionally for 10-15 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
- Uncover the pot and with a fork, shred chicken into chunks. Turn the heat down to low, and let chicken simmer and thicken while you make the rest of the wrap filling.
- Wash and dry lettuce, grate your carrots and slice your radish. Chop capsicum and set aside the corn. Dice the avocado.
5. To make each one, lay a few pieces of ripped lettuce on a wrap, top with the veges and big spoonfuls of chicken – drain off any extra liquid as you do so. Drizzle with a little oil and add a dollop of extra chilli tomato relish and roll wrap up. Serve with chopped coriander and enjoy.