This winter, a group of NZ foodies are off to Fiji and we would love you to join us! Don’t miss the chance to be part of the inaugural Nourish Foodies Fiji Tour.
Join the Nourish team for this exclusive holiday staying at the Sofitels luxurious Waitui Club in Denarau. There is no other Fiji tour like this! We will be uncovering the true flavours of Fiji with some money can’t buy you experiences;
- See (and smell) fields of basil destined for New Zealand pesto growing under the Fijian sun.
- We’ll travel to the food bowl of Fiji visiting coconut plantations, ginger farms and more
- Hear the bean to bar story and taste the results at Adi Chocolate Factory
- Learn the story behind Fiji’s only pasta factory
- Get hands on with a Fijian cooking class
- Hone your best Tom Cruise with a Fijian Rum cocktail making session
- Enjoy a sunset dinner on the beach
- Plus enjoy plenty of time relaxing poolside
This fantastic holiday includes flights, transfers, 4 nights luxury accommodation, daily buffet breakfasts, lunch each day, two great dinners, cocktails, excursions, jet boat ride and more for $3450pp (twin share).
Sounds like your kind of holiday? Then please fill in the form at www.nourishmagazine.co.nz/fiji/ to register your interest and find out more.