This is the answer to fight off Flu this coming Winter. There is no charge for this information, as this is a public service notice… with a cheeky grin!
How to avoid the flu…
1. Eat right!
2. Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veges.
3. Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin C.
4. Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system.
5. Walk for at least an hour a day..
6. Go for a swim..
7. Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
8. Wash your hands often. If you can’t wash them, keep a bottle of antibacterial gel around.
9. Get lots of fresh air.
10. Open doors and windows whenever possible.
11.Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.
12. Get plenty of rest.
Take the doctor’s approach..
Think about it…
When you go for a flu shot, what do they do first?
They clean your arm with alcohol.
Because Alcohol kills germs!
So, try this:
1. Walk to the wine shop (exercise)
2. Put a lime slice in your lager (fruit)
3. Put celery in your Bloody Mary (veges)
4. Have a vino outside on the patio (fresh air)
5. Tell jokes. Have a laugh (eliminate stress)
6. Have a nana nap (rest)
The way I see it…
If you keep your alcohol levels up, flu germs can’t get you!
My grandmother always said…
‘A shot in the glass is better than one in the ass!’
Now wasn’t that GOOD advice? Firmly tongue in cheek from the team here at Fresh In The Kitchen.