Want a fast and delicious dessert for two? Well get your cute hands creating this Yoghurt and Rice Pudding recipe. So quick, so easy, so yum.
1/4 cup milk
3 Tbsp sugar
2 cups of rice
1 or 2 small tubs of Yoplait yoghurt (we like elivae)
1. Pour in 1/4 cup of milk and 3 Tbsp of sugar into 2cups of rice and cook. (You may use a rice cooker if you wish)
2. Grab a small soup bowl
3. Fill bowl to the brim with Rice, make sure rice is packed in.
4. Flip bowl with rice over.
5. Carefully slide bowl out.
6. Use any kind of yoghurt to pour over the rice
7. Decorate with chocolates, or if you want ice cream. Or stir it all together to mix as we have done here with elivae vanilla flavour.
If you don’t like normal sugar you can use alternative sugar products like Sucaryl.
Thanks to Chad Soon for this easy dessert recipe. He loves how it is so quick and economical yet still delicious and wow factor.