Dinner Under Pressure? The best roasts require lengthy cooking to tenderise and infuse flavours. But what if you have guests in 40 minutes?
New from Breville, The Fast Slow Cooker allows you to prepare tasty meals under pressure (literally!) or at a leisurely pace. Now you can have tender meat in minutes using the pressure cook setting or flavour layering up to 8 hours using the slow cook setting.
Plus, you can saute your vegetables and sear your meats before pressure cooking or slow cooking all in the same cooker – less dishes, less fuss!
- The Fast Slow Cooker Features
- Large 6 Litre capacity
- Pressure Cook Setting – select low, medium or high pressure
- 3-way safety system including a steam release button
- Slow cook setting – on low for 6 or 8 hours
- Saute / Sear setting to saute vegetables and brown meats
- Keep Warm setting manual or automatic after slow cooking
- Steam setting with stainless steel steaming tray included
- Stainless steel trivet included for roasts and puddings
- Serving spoon, heat resistant spatula and measuring cup also included
Breville The Fast Slow Cooker (BPR200) has an RRP of $299.95 and is available at leading appliance retailers, nationwide.