Choose seasonal vegetables to ensure this family meal is extra affordable. This is a superb vegetarian twist on the good ol’ green curry.
Prep Time: 10mn Cooking Time: 10mn Serves: 6
1 tsp rice bran oil
2 Tbsp Thai green curry paste, add to taste
4 cups chopped vegetables (pumpkin, courgette, broccoli & green beans)
1/2 cup water
375ml can Carnation Light & Creamy Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk
1 Tbsp Onion Stock Powder
1 tsp brown sugar
1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a large pan, add Thai green curry paste and stir-fry over a low heat until fragrant.
- Add pumpkin to the pan with water and steam for 2-3 minutes with lid on.
- Remove lid and add remaining vegetables. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Combine the evaporated milk, onion stock powder and brown sugar. Add to the pan and heat through stirring constantly.
- Serve on rice or noodles, scattered with fresh coriander leaves and cashew nuts.