Great chefs and home cooks alike love simple ingredients that make kitchen tasks easier and more delicious – now Nosh brings two new products that take domestic kitchens into gourmet territory.
The Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients range is a selection of the finest herbs and spices (with organic and wild varieties) in stylish, convenient packaging that will add flavour to any kitchen pantry.
Nosh loves the Parsley & Thyme and Tarragon & Paprika Rubs – a pinch of the flavoursome blends packs huge flavour and is a simple solution to everyday cooking.
Simple tips for using the rubs:
Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients A Good Pinch of Parsley & Thyme Rub (a blend of sea salt, parsley, thyme, dill, black pepper, garlic granules)
- Rub into steak and chops and leave for one hour before grilling or barbecuing
- Rub over joints of meat and leave for one hour before roasting
- Mix with olive oil and use as a marinade for cubes of meat before making kebabs
- Use as a seasoning for burgers or casseroles
Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients A Good Pinch of Tarragon & Paprika Rub (a blend of sea salt, paprika, tarragon, cumin, black pepper, garlic granules and parsley)
- Rub into chicken pieces and leave for one hour before roasting, grilling or barbecuing
- Combine with butter and spread between the skin and flesh of a chicken before roasting
- Use as a seasoning in chicken casseroles and pies
Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients Parsley & Thyme Rub (80g) and Tarragon & Paprika Rub (100g) are available from all Nosh stores for RRP$9.99.