We’ve all been there, itchy throat, running nose, sleepless nights, and a cough that refuses to budge. It’s that dreaded time of year, where common coughs and colds become rife … and you’re left feeling worse than glum for the better part of the week at least!
Introducing M&R Essentials Cough and Cold Tonic; a homeopathic formula to heal naturally and ssist with the relief of symptoms associated with the common cold. This homeopathic medicine is a natural medicine which involves treatment using highly diluted micro-doses of mineral, botanical and biological substances which assist the body’s natural system of healing.
What makes M&R Essentials Cough and Cold Tonic special is the unique inclusion of homeopathically prepared minerals called Tissue Salts which add extra support over the duration of the cold or flu, and every bottle of
M&R Essentials Cough Tonic is hand potentised and individually bottled right here in New Zealand.
Other homeopathic key ingredients in M&R Essentials Cough and Cold Tonic include;
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 3C(Thoroughwort); This herb may support influenza with aching muscles and bones. It may also assist with shortness of breath, and an aggressive, burning, constant cough.
- Bryonia 3C (Wild Hops); May assist with pain and resilient mucous in the trachea.
- Gelsemium 3C (Yellow Jasmine); supports the chest area when there is inflammation of the bronchioles, and a slowness of breath. It may also assist with spasms of the lung to help regulate breathing.
- Corallinum 12C (Red Coral); This mineral compound is supportive of a profuse nasal catarrh with a short barking cough that is continuous.
- Arnica 6C (Leopard’s Bane); may assist in soothing for a raw throat, tonsillitis, hoarse voice and a spasmodic cough.
- Dulcamara 6C (Bitter Sweet); This herb will address a tickly cough in the larynx and a rattly cough that is noticeably worse in wet weather.
- Hepar Sulph 4C (Calcium Sulphide); This mineral compound is for a dry horse cough, wheezing, and excellent support for asthmatic cough.
- Causticum 6C; This potassium based mineral compound may help when phlegm is difficult to expel and a cough that keeps you awake in the night.
- Ferrum Phosphate 3C (Phosphate of Iron); Tissue salt provides substantial support for a hard dry cough with a sore chest, with signs of inflammation
As a completely natural homeopathic product, M&R Cough and Cold Tonic is 100% natural, and suitable for the whole family because:
- M&R Essentials Cough and Cold Tonic has no known side effects.
- Can be safely taken with other medications.
- Does not interact with other medications or contraindicate pre-existing conditions.
- Does not mask any underlying symptoms of serious illnesses.
- Is safe and non-toxic and does not build up in the body.
- Is suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Has a pleasant taste, so is easy to treat unwell children.
It is recommended that you stay on the Cough & Cold formula for a minimum of 5 -10 days for best results. It is best taken every half hour initially for the first 6 doses, then 2 hourly for 48 hours.
Adults 10 drops
Children 5 drops diluted in water
Infants 2 drops diluted in water 3-4 times per day
For sudden onset: take 5 drops every half hour before meals for 6 doses and then every 2 hours for 2 days. Take 10 drops 3-4 times per day for another 5-10 days, or until symptoms are gone.
Maintenance dose: 10 drops 3 – 4 x per day for a minimum of 5-10 days
NOTE: Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
M&R ESSENTIALS COUGH & COLD TONIC: RRP: $29.90 (50mls)
Stockists: M&R Essentials Cough and Cold Tonic is available at: Netpharmacy, Citymed Pharmacy, Unihealth Pharmacy, Bethlehem Health and Tea shop, Wise Cicada, Lamb’s Pharmacy, Mt Eden Pharmacy, The Devonport Health Store, John’s Photo Pharmacy, Milford Nutritional Pharmacy and is also available to purchase online at; www.mandressentials.co.nz and www.netpharmacy.co.nz.