BBQ Chicken Pizza
This pizza is a guilty pleasure for sure! Oh so cheesey, oh so tasty, it is a dish that is great when having a night in, in front of the television. Warning: If you aren’t careful you could end up eating the whole thing!
Cooking Time: 10-15mn Makes: 1 pizza
Pre-cooked, shredded chicken
Cheese (mozzarella and parmesan)
Feta cheese, crumbled
Thinly-sliced red onions
Thinly-sliced green peppers
Fresh rosemary and/or other herbs
1/2 C BBQ Sauce
- Pre Heat the oven to 215C
- Place your pizza crust on a pan.
- Spread barbecue sauce over the top of the crust, leaving about 1/2 inch around the edges.
- Sprinkle the chicken, some crumbled feta, thinly sliced red onions and green peppers ob top.
- Then top with 1-2 cups of a blend of grated cheese, mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar, to taste. Add freshly chopped herbs.
- Put in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove and allow to sit for 3 minutes.
- Place onto cutting board and slice to serve.