Gone are the days when a roast dinner meant dedicating hours to the kitchen on a Sunday afternoon. Silver Fern Farms modern lamb and venison roast cuts can be taken from packet to plate in less than an hour, making them a great, simple dinner for any night of the week.
Busy home chefs will love the modern take on this classic cut and Silver Fern Farms have gone to great lengths so that food lovers can have the perfect roast dinner experience, without all the fuss.
The red meat experts at Silver Fern Farms have selected the best tasting and most tender cuts of lamb and venison and done all the hard work by removing the fat and bone, leaving only the very best parts. Healthy and tasty don’t always go together, but Silver Fern Farms Lamb Leg Roasts and Venison Roasts are both – and carry the Heart Foundation Tick.
To suit the busy lifestyle of modern cooks, the Silver Fern Farms Lamb Leg Roast has an average cooking time of 35-40 minutes and the Silver Fern Farms Venison Roast an average cooking time of 25 minutes. They can be prepared in just one dish, making them the quickest, easiest and most delicious way to enjoy a roast dinner.
Serving goes beyond the traditional roast dinner too – these delicious cuts are perfect when sliced and served in a hearty sandwich, as part of a salad or as a canapé topping – the options are endless.
These tasty 400g serves are sized for the smaller family looking for quality products without all the wastage and are conveniently vacuum packed to allow the product to age and tenderise, keeping them refrigerator fresh for up to 30 days.
All roast dinner lovers need to do is pop them in the roasting pan!
“We go to great lengths so you don’t have to”
At Silver Fern Farms they pride themselves in going to great lengths to deliver the perfect red meat experience, everytime.
The retail range has been created to suit modern food lovers with increasingly busy lifestyles, to meet their need for consistently high quality, healthy and convenient options they can prepare easily and quickly at home.
For ultimate convenience, each cut comes precisely trimmed and portioned, so it doesn’t have to be done at home, then vacuum packaging seals in the freshness allowing the products to age and tenderise in the fridge. That means no fuss for food lovers.
It takes experts with an eye for detail to select the best cuts – the picky bunch at Silver Fern Farms always choose the best-tasting, leanest, and most tender restaurant quality cuts of meat and consistently prepare them to the same standard to meet food lovers’ high expectations.
Silver Fern Farms believes that the best red meat comes from New Zealand. They recognise that the care taken on the farm, by the very best farmers, to ensure animals are raised on the most fertile pastures, ultimately reflects in the eating experience.
That’s where the attention to detail begins and it carries on all the way through to the plate.
Lamb Leg Roast
· Completely natural and boneless, this cut is the perfect size for the smaller family. Roast under a medium heat. Ready in less than an hour.
· Average cooking time: 35-40 minutes (medium) in an oven (200°C)
· Net weight: 400g
· RRP: $15.95
· Derived from: lamb leg – knuckle
· Boneless and naturally lean. Simple and quick to prepare. Roast in hot oven for an inspired twist on a favourite national meal – the classic roast.
· Average cooking time: 25 minutes (200°C)
· Net Weight: 400g
· RRP: $16.95
· Derived from: venison shoulder – bolar
Silver Fern Farms Quick Facts:
- Silver Fern Farms products are available at supermarkets nationwide. See Silver Fern Farms website for details http://www.silverfernfarms.co.nz/
- Silver Fern Farms Lamb Leg Roast: RRP:$15.95.
- Silver Fern Farms Venison Roast: RRP:$15.95.
- For recipes and more information: http://www.bestcutsbestrecipes.co.nz