Jumbo Choc Chip Cupcakes is a special treat that kids will love. Great for after sports or hard, energetic play.
Cooking Time: 20-25mn Serves: 8
7 Tbsp Rice bran oil or margarine – softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
3/4 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees Celsius and put 8 muffin paper cases in a muffin pan .
- Soften 7 tablespoons Alfa One rice bran oil spread (good for heart health) or plain margarine.
- In a large bowl add caster sugar, eggs, self raising flour. Add butter.
- Using an electric hand whisk, beat until smooth.
- Then fold in the 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter equally into the paper cases.
- Bake the cupcakes in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are well risen and golden brown.
Transfer to a cooling rack.