This Anathoth Berry and Chocolate Mug Pudding is a choco treat in a flash – 5 minutes from start to finish!
¼cup Anathoth Three Berry Jam
¼ cup standard flour
¼ cup raw sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa
3 Tbsp canola oil
3 Tblsp milk
- Lightly grease a large coffee mug and spoon half the jam into bottom.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, sugar and cocoa.
- Stir in the egg and rest of jam, and mix well.
- Stir in oil and milk and pour into mug.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes and turn out onto plate.
Serve with yoghurt, cream or ice cream.
Stir a tablespoon of jam into the natural yoghurt or whipped cream.
Add ½ teaspoon of spices to the flour mix – such as vanilla essence or ground cinnamon, cardamom or mixed spice.