This Super Quick Chocolate Mug five minute Cake is made in a coffee mug in your microwave. Great for a quick mid-afternoon treat.
4 Tbsp flour
3 Tbsp oil
4 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp chocolate chips
2 Tbsp cocoa
2-3 drops vanilla extract
1 coffee mug
3 Tbsp milk
- Add dry ingredients to the mug and mix well with a fork.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk, oil, and vanilla and mix well, being sure to scrape the edges of the cup to incorporate all the dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1,000 watts on high.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug and then sink down when the microwave is turned off. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate. Run a knife around the edge if it doesn’t slide out easily.
Great with ice cream