These cute little almond cookies are rich in taste, delicate in texture and just melt in your mouth! Make them in small balls dusted with icing sugar or in teardrop shapes. Two teardrop cookies placed together make a heart shape!
100g unsalted butter
60g icing sugar
50g chopped roasted almonds
80g ground almond
120g plain flour
How to make almond drop cookies
- Cream the butter and icing sugar.
- Add flour and ground almonds, then chopped almonds.
- Make 1.5cm balls and put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Alternatively make a cylinder shape 1cm X 2cm and make one side pointy.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 160 for 20 minutes.
- Roll the balls in more icing sugar while the cookies are warm.