Chocolate for Easter is not just for kids! Try this delicious Chambord Chocolate Sauce for your dessert this family Easter Dinner.
Chamboad Chocolate Sauce
2 tablespoons Chambord Liqueur
250g Gold Kiwi Fruit, peeled and sliced
4 pieces plan Biscotti
100g Dark chocolate(70% cocoa) broken into pieces
5 tablespoons cream
- Place fruit in a large bowl and mix together. Crumble in biscotti.
- Place in the freezer for one hour or until it’s half frozen.
- Pour and cream into a small sauce pan on a low heat. Add the chocolate, stirring all the time so it melts into a sauce.
- When the sauce is smooth remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- Take the fruit out of freezer and divide between 4 glasses. Pour the Chambord Chocolate Sauce over the top and serve immediately.
And voila, your stomach is happy!