Celebrate all that is pancakes and chocolate with this gorgeous recipe of Crepes with Nutella, cherries and coconut.
125g of flour
35g of sugar
Dessert spoon of butter, melted
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup of milk
Cherries (fresh or in juice if out of season)
How to make Crepes with Nutella and Cherries:
- Put the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. Mix with your hand or a wooden spatula
- Create a hole in the middle of that mix and put the egg and 25ml of the milk. Mix everything with a whisk (from the middle to the sides to avoid lumps) and progressively add 1/2 the amount of the remaining milk.
- Once the batter is thick, add the melted butter. Add also the remaining milk and mix with the whisk until the batter becomes nice and fluid. If necessary, you can filter the batter to avoid egg shells and remaining lumps.
- Cover the bowl and leave to rest in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Heat fry pan and grease with butter (it works better than oil), pour mixture into pan, spread so that it is thin, and then flip when ready.
- While the pancake is still hot, spread with Nutella and top with cherries, then sprinkle with coconut. Fold, eat and enjoy!
Makes 8-10 pancakes