The Perfect Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
Forget shop-bought – once you’ve made your own smoked salmon dip you’ll never have it any other way. The fresh dill is inspired!
Ready in: 10 minutes Makes: 1½ cups
- 200g smoked salmon
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Place the salmon and lemon juice in a food processor and process until roughly chopped. Add ½ cup runny cream and process for 20 seconds. Place salmon mixture in a bowl.
- Lightly whip the remaining ½ cup cream. Carefully fold cream through the salmon mixture with the dill until just combined.
- Place in a serving dish, cover and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with crusty bread, crisp breads or crackers.