The fresh start of a new year is a time when many of us decide to ditch bad habits, learn new skills, and change for the better; and being healthy, fit and in great shape is often at the top of our list. Brand new Good Health Synetrim® Slim is the ideal addition to your 2017 health regime, this is a perfect time to make health your number one priority!
This natural, all-in-one, multi-action slimming supplement contains clinically researched Synetrim®, a powerful, patented natural ingredient that supports healthy weight loss by helping to block the absorption of dietary fat, carbohydrates and sugar, and to manage emotional eating. Extracted from cissus quadrangularus, a perennial plant from the grape family native to India and West Africa, Synetrim® is patented for weight loss and metabolic function. So, when the annoying food cravings hit, your blood sugar is imbalanced or slow metabolism is impairing your weight loss goal, Synetrim® Slim could be the helping hand you need.
Good Health Synetrim® Slim also contains other well-known natural slimming ingredients that work harmoniously together to help manage weight.
- Green Tea
- Decaffeinated green coffee bean
Good Health Synetrim® Slim works by supporting six key actions for effective weight management:
- Triple Absorption Blocker – helps to block the absorption of dietary fat, carbohydrates and sugar by inhibiting three digestive enzymes; lipase, alpha-amylase and alpha-glucosidase
- Healthy Fat Metabolism – supports the body’s metabolic rate
- Mood Balance – supports serotonin levels to help manage mood and help manage emotional eating
- Healthy Cholesterol – supports healthy cholesterol levels in the body
- Appetite and Craving Management – helps to curb cravings and encourages a feeling of fullness and satiety
- Blood Sugar Balance – helps to balance blood sugar levels
GOOD HEALTH SYNETRIM® SLIM (60 capsules) RRP$36.90
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule, twice before your two largest meals. Always read the label and use only as directed. Weight management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet, exercise programme and lifestyle changes. Not suitable for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women. Diabetics should consult with their healthcare professional before use.
STOCKIST DETAILS: Good Health products are available at selected leading pharmacies and health stores nationwide and online. For more information or to locate your nearest stockist please visit www.goodhealth.co.nz or phone 09 448 0160.