Here’s a classic, café-style wrap you can make at home, filled with ham and vege goodness for the lunchbox.
Wraps are great eaten fresh and really there are no rules when it comes to filling them. Here’s our favourite though – simple and scrumptious.
Farrah’s Premium White Wraps
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 champagne ham slices
1/2 cup grated cheese
2 carrots, grated
3 diced tomatoes
1 cup shredded lettuce
- Lay your wrap flat on a board.
- Spread your favourite mayo over the wrap.
- Place the ham then the grated cheese.
- Layer the diced tomatoes, grated carrot and then the shredded lettuce on top.
- Fold the wrap over, pull the ingredients back towards you then roll tightly.
- Then cut the wrap in half and enjoy!
- Or wrap up and know your happy kids will be stoked opening their lunchbox.