Want a biscuit recipe that floats everyone’s boat? Try these gorgeous country cookies. Think Farmbake but next level! Easy and scrumptious.
- 250g butter (we love Lewis Road Creamery)
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 cups oats (we love Harraways)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250g dark chocolate, roughly chopped (we love Whittakers)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Beat butter, condensed milk and sugar together until creamy. Add flour, rolled oats, baking powder and chocolate chunks.
- Use a large spoon to scoop mixture into your hands, then roll and place on a greased baking tray. Flatten slightly with a fork, then bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Place a wire tray to cool and enjoy!