Dessert In A Mug
This sweet-as meal in a mug means dessert is just a few minutes away. Easy, delish and the kids can make it!
Cooking Time: 2 minutes Makes: 1 mug
2 slices bread
2 tablespoons hazelnut spread
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Half a banana, thinly sliced
Scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Spread the hazelnut spread on both sides of the bread, then cut into 9 squares (3 x 3. So 3 slices across and 3 slices the other way).
- Break the egg into a mug, then add milk, sugar and vanilla and beat well with a fork.
- Layer the bread and banana slices into the mug. Push it down until it is covered with the sweet egg and milk mixture.
- Microwave for 90 seconds. If it looks too soft or it is too runny at the bottom, microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream.