Cherries, Coconut & Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches
Cherries, coconut and caramel. What a combo. Watch everyone fall in love with these gorgeously simple treats. Ice cream sandwiches? Yes please.
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 1 roll Paneton ready to use chocolate pastry
- 1/3 cup Barkers Morello Cherry Jam
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 475ml Little Island Coconut Caramel Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Let the pastry get to room temperature and roll out from the packaging.
- With a circular cookie cutter, cut out 12 rounds.
- Place on a baking paper lined tray and chill for 10 minutes.
- Bake the chocolate pastry rounds for 10-12 minutes then allow to cool on a wire rack.
- When cooled, spread all 12 rounds with a dollop of cherry jam.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut over 6 of tthe jammed rounds.
- Add a spoonful of ice cream to those rounds, then place the remaining 6 jam only rounds on top and sandwich together.
- Serve to your happy fans!
- Freeze the pastry offcuts or bake as biscuits and nibble with a cup of tea!
- Wine Match: Ara Wines Pinot Noir