These individualised cheesecakes will make everyone smile.
- 10 White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookies (store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 2 cups of Barkers Black Cherry, Vanilla & Apple Compote
- 250g cream cheese
- 200g Mascarpone (we love Bouton D’Or)
- In a small mixing bowl, crumble the cookies until they are a fine crumb, add a tablespoon of melted butter, mix and set aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add 1 cup of the Barkers cherry vanilla compote, cream cheese and mascarpone. Stir until well combined and smooth.
- Evenly distribute the cookie crumble among the serving jars, setting aside a small amount to top each cheesecake with.
- Top with the cherry cheese cake mix then add a layer of the cherry compote (the final cup), top with more cookie crumble and serve.