These BBQ prawns are so delicious, you’ll be back again for seconds and thirds!
Prep Time 15 Minutes Cook Time 10 Minutes
3 cloves garlic, minced
100ml olive oil (we love Olivado)
3 tbsp tomato relish (we love Barkers Habanero)
30ml red wine vinegar
Small handful parsley, chopped (we love Superb Herbs)
Pinch of smoked paprika and chilli powder
500g fresh or frozen prawns, peeled and de-veined
4 small portobello mushrooms (we love Meadows)
Packet of BBQ Skewers
- In a large bowl, stir together the garlic, olive oil, tomato relish and red wine vinegar.
- Season with salt, chopped parsley, paprika and chilli powder. Add prawns to the bowl, and stir until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour stirring once or twice. Soak your BBQ skewers in water.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread your prawns onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Add halved mushrooms as you feel!
- Cook prawns on your preheated BBQ grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until opaque nearly white.
- Serve with more tomato relish and fresh herbs as garnish.