For the peanut lovers! A double dose of peanut butter biscuit and peanut chocolate rocky road combined into one sweet sensation. Gluten free. Simply irresistible.
For the biscuit base
1 cup smooth peanut butter
¾ cup soft brown sugar
½ teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
For Rocky Road
200g dark chocolate
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 C mini marshmallows(or large marshmallows cut in pieces)
1/2 C roasted peanuts (unsalted)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and sugar together. Then add the egg, baking soda and salt. Mix well to make a soft dough.
- Roll out the biscuit dough to fit in the bottom of the prepared tin and bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly risen and golden. Let cool in the tin.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a heat proof bowl over hot water or in microwave. Stir until smooth. Reserve 1/4 of the melted chocolate mixture.
- Reserve handful of marshmallows and peanuts, then mix all the remaining marshmallows and peanuts in the chocolate. Mix well.
- Spread the Rocky road chocolate mixture over the cooled biscuit base. Put the tin in the fridge for 10 minutes so the chocolate is slightly set.
- Sprinkle reserved marshmallows and peanuts, then drizzle reserved chocolate over them. Return to the fridge until the chocolate is completely set.
- Cut into portions with a warm knife and serve.