Food Snob is thrilled to announce the addition of three new cheeses to its range of antipasto delights; two gorgeous Goudas and an Aged English Cheddar, now available in a supermarket near you! This is a warming family dinner chicken bake recipe soon to become your family favorite.
4 chicken Breasts
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
1 cooking apple, sliced
100g Food Snob Cumin Gouda Cheese
- Preheat oven to 190°C (degrees celsius), and line a baking dish with parchment or foil.
- Heat a fry-pan with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil.
- Sear both sides of each chicken breast until golden brown, and remove from heat.
- Cut a pocket in each Chicken breast.
- Stuff each breast with apple slices, grated Cumin Gouda and a sprinkle of thyme.
- Place on baking tray/dish, season with Salt & Pepper and a sprinkle of Thyme, and bake for 20 mins until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite sides.