There’s an old adage that says ‘Sometimes you have to look back to move forward’, this is more appropriate than ever when you think of Harker Herbals, plant based herbal tonics that provide effective natural support to common ills.
Harker Herbals, established in 1981*, aspire to modernise traditional herbal medicine and it has done exactly that, with the launch of its new range of powerful, 100% natural, plant-based herbal tonics – Be Well. Be Well is a new generation of herbal medicine using clinically researched ingredients with modern plant chemistry to deliver potent natural health support.
Harker Herbal’s herbalist Paul Mitchell says, “In 2018, the definition of wellness is shifting. Today wellness is more accessible than ever, it’s at the forefront of people’s minds and it’s great to see people resorting back to natural, traditional practices. Recent wellness movements supporting gut health, meditation, plant-rich diets, anti-inflammatory and fermented foods all have one thing in common – they’ve been around for centuries!”
Paul adds, “Many people struggle with tablets and capsules because they are hard to swallow when you’re sick, so we are offering a unique alternative in the form of a rapidly absorbed liquid. The concentrated nature of Be Well tonics means that a small 250ml bottle gives 50 doses – compared to many formulations, that’s a very high strength. Plus our new range tastes great, so you can make a hot cup and sip on it throughout the day!”
Now’s the time to be proactive and put a plan in motion to stay healthy this winter. Be Well’s energy, mood and sleep support tonics are perfect to help support your busy lifestyle – try:
- Sleep Well – calms restless minds and supports a restful night’s sleep
- Iron Boost – bioavailable iron boosts and aids iron absorption
- Stress Relief – eases nervous tension and supports healthy mood
With cold, damp months looming, Be Well’s Respiratory Range offers all-round support using a unique ‘get well, stay well’ approach. These herbal tonics are the perfect way to show your system some love during your recovery – try:
- Sinus Clear – dries excess mucus and soothes heavy heads
- Bronchial Clear – loosens stubborn lung congestions and supports healthy breathing
- Chest Relief Day- helps relax tight chests, remove mucus and settle tickly airways
- Chest Relief Night – helps settle dry, tickly airways and supports a restful night’s sleep
- Immune Guard – boosts immunity and supports a robust response to immune threats
Be Well is made in New Zealand using the finest ingredients sustainably sourced from around the world, including herbal extracts, essential oils, and New Zealand Manuka Honey UMF 15+. All ingredients are independently tested for authenticity and chemical residues, providing the very best natural support for your health.
Available in 250mL bottles (50 doses), RRP $34.90 from health stores and pharmacies throughout New Zealand.