Royal Doulton invites you to celebrate your inner barista with an exciting new Coffee Studio collection designed to elevate your coffee drinking ritual. Whether you prefer a classic cappuccino, an energising shot of espresso or the rich taste of a slow brew coffee, Royal Doulton’s Coffee Studio has been designed to meet all home brewing coffee needs.
Select from an extensive range of large Grande Mugs, Espresso Cups and Saucers, Slow Pour Coffee Sets, or a great French Press. The Coffee Studio collection provides for each speciality coffee brew allowing for the perfect capacity and shape to enjoy a quick shot or a long latte.
Taking inspiration from original collections created in Royal Doulton’s Lambeth factory in London, the Coffee Studio collection has been created in Royal Doulton’s signature hand-thrown porcelain shapes.
The sophisticated colour palette consists of a hand dipped soft grey base colour which is then complimented in accents of dark blue, plum and dark grey glaze. The process of hand dipping the transparent glaze creates a reaction in the meeting of the two colours resulting in third colour variation within the design, making each piece unique.
The Royal Doulton Studio Collection French Press or Single Pour sets will enable you to create your own gourmet coffee experience at home or in the office. Available in delightful craft coffee style packaging the collection is ideal to give as a gift to friends and family or as a treat for yourself.
- Freshness of the coffee is essential for a good experience
- Experiment with different coffee grinds, French Press usually use coarse grinds, Slow Pour uses finer grinds and espresso is extra fine
- The moment coffee is exposed to air it begins to lose flavour and aroma, sadly the more wonderful the aroma you smell when opening the coffee bag, the less aroma in your cup so keep coffee as airtight as possible after opening
- The darker coffee is roasted the more bitter it will taste. The lighter coffee is roasted the more acidic it will taste
- For quality coffee look for uniformity of the coffee beans
- Good quality coffee is also very pleasant taste-wise when it cools down
- In a perfectly balanced coffee you should find both acidity, bitterness and sweetness
Royal Doulton, established in London in 1815, has been at the forefront of contemporary lifestyle design, setting trends in tableware and interiors. From casual dinnerware to wedding gifts, decorative collectables to urban wall art, the brand is original and eclectic. With a host of designer collaborations with Gordon Ramsay, Barber &Osgerby, Hemingway Design and more, Royal Doulton is the perfect addition to any home.
Royal Doulton is distributed through premium department stores and independent retailers and wholesalers around the world, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Canada, Australia and Ireland. Royal Doulton is also the proud holder of the Royal Warrants by Appointment for tableware and giftware to both Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales. Royal Doulton was acquired by Fiskars Corporation in 2015 and is now part of Fiskars Living Business.
Fiskars serves consumers and customers around the world with a brand portfolio of globally recognized brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood. Building on our mission to create a family of iconic lifestyle brands, Fiskars’ vision is to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life.