Easy Mulled White Wine Recipe
If you’re not a fan of red wine, this white wine based Mulled Wine is the perfect winter drink for you! Citrus, spice and some sweetness, this drink is perfection.
Serves: 6 Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 bottles Ara Pinot Gris
- 6 whole cloves (we love Gregg’s)
- 6 whole star anise
- 2 tsp pure vanilla paste or extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice and peel of 1 orange
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
We used our Le Creuset stainless steel pot when cooking this mulled wine
- Pour the wine into a medium to large sized saucepan, then stir in the other ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer over a low to medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Keep on a low heat for 10-15 minutes and serve immediately.