Masala Burger Salad with Crispy Naan Croutons
Indian inspired fresh salad with crunchy naan croutons, fried masala triangles, fragrant herbs, ribboned vegetables and dressed in a zesty spiced yoghurt.
Prep Time: 15 Cooking Time: 15 Serves: 4
1 packet of 4 masala burgers
1 packet spinach (we love Fresh Grower)
1 red onion – thinly sliced
1 carrot – thin peeled ribbons
½ cucumber – thin peeled ribbons
Handful coriander (we love Superb Herb)
4 naan bread – chopped into small triangle croutons (we love Giannis)
- Preheat oven to 200c and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Evenly spread the naan pieces over the tray, drizzle with a generous helping of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden, crispy and puffed
- In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt dressing ingredients and set aside
- Chop each masala burger into 6 pieces and heat according to the packet instructions.
- In a beautiful serving dish, layer the spinach, red onion, carrot, cucumber, coriander, masala burger, naan bread and drizzle over yoghurt dressing. Devour!