Easy light, healthy noodles topped with crispy mini spring rolls, fresh vegetables and herbs, drizzled lightly with a zingy Nuoc Cham dressing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
20 cocktail spring rolls (we love United food co.)
Avocado Cooking Oil (we love Olivado)
1 baby cos lettuce, separated and torn (we love The Fresh Grower)
2 baby carrots, julienned (we love Wilcox )
A handful of fresh coriander(we love Superb Herb)
A handful of fresh mint(we love Superb Herb)
½ cup bean sprouts
For the Nuoc Cham-
4 tbsp fish sauce
4 tbsp rice vinegar
3 tbsp lime juice
2-3 tbsp Kamahi Honey (we love Airborne)
½ cup water
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- Shallow fry the spring rolls in avocado cooking oil for 7-8 minutes or until golden. Follow the packet instructions. Drain on kitchen paper and set aside.
- Prepare the vermicelli according to the packet instructions.
- Mix all the ingredients for Nuoc Cham in a small bowl.
- Arrange the vermicelli, carrots, lettuce, bean sprouts and herbs attractively on a serving bowl. Top with the spring rolls.
- Serve with the Nuoc Cham.