Who says coffee can’t be cool in summer? Here is some inspiration for a delicious way to enjoy your coffee cold.
Moccona’s new limited-edition jars can be upcycled for use around the house once the coffee has been enjoyed – especially for making this delicious Espresso Jartini!
160ml cold Moccona coffee
120ml coffee liqueur
30ml sugar syrup (one-part sugar cane, one-part hot water to make)
- Add all ingredients to an empty Moccona jar, fill with ice, and put the lid back on.
- Shake well for at least 10 seconds to maximise froth.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a sprinkle of Moccona and even some candy floss! Enjoy responsibly this summer. Serves 4.
Mocha Moccona Shake (main photo)
3 tbsp Moccona coffee
3 tbsp hot water
2.5 cups milk
3 scoops vanilla ice cream
Chocolate & caramel sauce
Garnish – chocolate, popcorn, toasted marshmallows, fruit, etc.
- Combine coffee and hot water until coffee is dissolved. Blend together prepared coffee, milk, and ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream from a can, drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauce, sprinkle with Moccona coffee, and garnish with chosen treats such as chocolate, popcorn, toasted marshmallows, and strawberries.
3 tbsp Moccona coffee brewed with 200ml hot water
2 eggs, separated
1/3 cup caster sugar
250g packet brownies
- Beat the egg yolks and the sugar for at least 15 minutes, or until thick and pale. Add the mascarpone and beat until just smooth.
- Put the freshly brewed coffee in a bowl. Break the brownie into chunks and soak in the liquid for twenty seconds and set aside on a plate.
- Beat the egg whites until thick and stiff, then gently fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- Layer the soaked brownies and mascarpone cream into an empty Moccona jar. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours. Before serving, top with a generous grating of chocolate and a sprinkle of Moccona.
Discover Moccona’s limited-edition ‘Loving Summer’ jars, available in supermarkets nationwide, RRP $20.99.