Thai Spiced Prawns with Garlic Flat Bread
These fragrant, tangy and spicy prawns will leave you finger-licking! Make sure you serve with plenty of serviettes.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
For the prawns
16 giant prawns in shell, thawed if frozen (we love Sea Cuisine)
2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
¾ can coconut cream (we love Chantal Organics)
16 long bamboo skewers, soaked in water
Extra virgin Avocado oil (we love Olivado)
- In a bowl, mix coconut cream and curry paste. Add the prawns and coat well. Leave to marinade for 15 minutes. Skewer prawns onto 16 long bamboo skewers.
- In another bowl, mix ginger, the rest of the coconut cream, fish sauce and the zest and juice of 1 lime to make the Lime Coconut Sauce. Season with sea salt if needed.
- Heat the grill. Cook the naan bread for 1-2 minutes each side. Keep warm.
- Cook the prawn skewers with drizzle of oil for 4-5 minutes or until turned bright pink, cooked through and slightly charred.
- Top prawn skewers with coriander and chilli. Serve with Lime Coconut Sauce, lime wedges and the Garlic Nann bread.