Best One Pot Big Breakfast
A one pot big breakfast fry up filled with sage potatoes, sweet cherry tomatoes, crispy bacon & fried eggs – need I say more?!
Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Serves: 4
- 2 tablespoons extra Virgin avocado oil (we love Olivado)
- 500g baby potatoes, par-boiled and thickly sliced (we love Wilcox)
- A handful sage leaves (we love Superb Herb)
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, halved (we love Hellers)
- 1 box cherry tomatoes (we love Beekist)
- 4 eggs (we love Woodland)
- Black pepper
- A handful chives (we love Superb Herb)
- 4 pita bread (we love Giannis)
- Tomato sauce (we love Chantal Organics)
We cooked and served this one pot breakfast in a Le Creuset cast iron casserole.
- Fry the bacon until crispy in a large frying pan over a high heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat a little oil over medium heat. Add the cooked potatoes and fry until crisp and golden. Season with salt & pepper. Add the sage and tomatoes. Transfer to an oven proof pot with a lid. Arrange the bacon and crack the eggs into the pan. Cover and cook for 3–4 minutes or until the eggs are just set. Top with chives, a drizzle of extra virgin avocado oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve with warmed pita bread and tomato sauce.