As Autumn approaches we are getting excited about our favourite winter warmers including this classic potato bake made gourmet with Castello Double Cream Chilli and crispy bacon! The subtle heat from the chilli gives the dish that extra wow!
500 grams small baby potatoes
½ cup cream
Castello Double Cream Chilli
100 grams grated parmesan
4 streaky bacon slices cut into squares
1 tablespoon chilli flakes, optional
1 tablespoon, dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees bake.
- Slice potatoes into rounds and layer in a shallow casserole dish ensuring that the potatoes overlay each other slightly.
- Add cream, salt and pepper and sprinkle over grated parmesan before covering and placing in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid, turn the oven to grill, add slices of Castello Double Cream Chilli and bacon squares. Cook for a further 15 minutes until the bake has gone golden brown and the bacon is crispy.
- Finish with chilli flakes and dried rosemary before serving while hot.