Sausage and Potato Tray Bake
Throw tasty sausages, potatoes, tomatoes and herbs in a tray and bake together. This cosy comforting dish will become one of your favourite end of busy day cooking. So easy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 1 hour Serves: 4-6
1 packet Lamb & Thyme Sausages
500g baby potatoes, cut into wedges (we love Wilcox Vivaldi Gold)
1 box (200g) Jelly Bean Tomatoes (we love Beekist)
2 red onions, cut into wedges
200g kale leaves, torn (we love the Fresh Growers)
2 sprigs rosemary (we love Superb Herb)
Liquid coconut oil (we love Olivado)
For the Salsa Verde
1 cup fresh basil (we love Superb Herb)
½ cup Italian parsley (we love Superb Herb)
¼ cup mint (we love Superb Herb)
¼ cup thyme (we love Superb Herb)
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 small red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (we love Olivado)
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Place potatoes and sausages on a large tray. Drizzle liquid coconut oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and onion on the tray. Drizzle some more oil and return it into oven for a further 15-20 minutes. Turn the sausages occasionally to brown evenly.
- While the tray is in the oven, make the salsa verde. Process all the herbs,chilli, garlic, vinegar, oil and salt until well combined. And smooth.
- Add the kale on the tray and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve the tray drizzled with some salsa verde and more salsa aside in a small bowl.