Crumbed Fish & Prawn Skewers
These fish nugget and prawn kebabs are a smash hit at any kids’ party! Easy to eat picked up by fingers without actually touching the food. Serve with a colourful salad for a healthy balanced meal. I know the parents cannot resist pinching them too!
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
For the skewers:
1 packet Fish Nuggets (United Food Co.)
1 cup large raw tiger prawns, shelled, tail left on, deveined (we love Sea Cuisine)
Extra Virgin Avocado Oil (we love Olivado)
1 medium courgette, ribboned
- Heat oven to 200C fan grill
- Defrost the fish nuggets and the prawns. Chop the the nuggets in half.
- Build the skewers by layering nuggets, prawns and courgette ribbons. Place on a tray, sprinkle with salt and extra virgin avocado oil. Grill for 15-20 minutes until golden – turning half way through.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, lemon juice, extra virgin avocado oil and salt.
- In a salad bowl mix together the tomatoes, avocado, basil, parsley and dressing.
- Arrange the skewers on a large serving platter with the salad and serve with a pot of mayonnaise.