Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
This is the best no bake vegan chocolate cheesecake recipe. You need only 15 minutes of prep time. Luxurious, creamy, sweet and seriously amazing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Serves: 8-12
For the Filling:
1 cup raw cashews, soaked (we love Alison’s Pantry)
2 tbsp coconut oil (we love Olivado)
2 tbsp apple syrup (we love Chantal Organics)
1 tsp vanilla essence
½ cup cocoa powder
½ cup coconut cream (we love Chantal Organics)
Dark chocolate shavings
Fresh mixed berries
- Line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Blitz the crust ingredients in a food processor until the mixture comes together with pressed.
- Pour into the cake tin and press into the base until you have an even smooth layer for your crust.
- In the same processor (no need to wash), blitz the cashews until smooth. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and blitz for 3-5 minutes until totally smooth and thick.
- Top the crust with the filling and smooth with a pallet knife so the filling is evenly layered. Freeze for 3-4 hours
- When you are ready to serve, take the cake out of the freezer at least 30 minutes before. Top with shavings of chocolate and fresh berries!