Queenstown locals can continue the celebration during the month of August Queenstown has once again turned Veuve Clicquot yellow with the return of Clicquot in the Snow, Veuve Clicquot’s annual champagne winter festival.
This year delivered four adventure-filled days on and off the mountain with a range of
Clicquot-inspired activities including; Clicquot Husky Sledding at Snow Farm, Clicquot Long
Lunches at Rata Restaurant with Josh Emett and the exclusive launch of Kathryn Wilson’s
Spring/Summer 19 collection launch.
“Now in its ninth year, Clicquot in the Snow is a fantastic way to raise a toast to winter, with our signature Clicquot twist. Every year the festival builds and gets bigger and better, and this year was no exception,” says Juliet McInnes, Veuve Clicquot Senior Brand Manager.
“We still have activity taking place during the month of August and invite locals and holiday makers alike to enjoy the Veuve Clicquot experiences on offer, both on and off the mountain.”
The Clicquot in the Snow celebrations will continue throughout the month of August inviting all locals and visitors to participate:
- Take the helm yourself or ride along in the basket with an experienced musher
guiding your journey with the Snow Farm Clicquot Husky Sledding Experience at
Snow Farm. Enjoy the inclusion of a curated Veuve Clicquot picnic while taking in the
incredible Snow-Capped Mountains.
- Pamper yourself at Eforea Spa. Hilton Queenstown will be offering a Veuve Clicquot ‘Flute & Facial’ experience at their luxurious Eforea Spa for the month of August.
- Experience a truly unique Clicquot Stargazing Experience with a flute of Veuve
Clicquot in hand; you will be amazed by sights not visible to the naked eye. Take a
Gondola ride to Bob’s Peak, situated high above Queenstown, and journey into the
hidden world of the Southern night.
- Cru Bar and Stacks Pub are offering a moreish ‘Flute and Fries’ pairing, sit back and
relax with a flute of Veuve Clicquot paired with delicious truffle, parmesan fries.
- Head to Queenstown’s ultimate lakeside dining destination Wakatipu Grill during the
month of August and choose from one of their three paired menu options with both
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label as well as an audacious La Grande Dame pairing.
- Local favourite The Lodge Bar will also be adorned in Clicquot Yellow for the month of
August, offering guests a delicious pairing with iconic Yellow Label Veuve Clicquot and
Veuve Clicquot Rosé.
- Veuve Clicquot is inviting all mountain-goers a chance to unwind after an actionpacked day with a flute of champagne at the popular Clicquot Après Ski Bar at Coronet Peak.
*All Clicquot experiences above are available to book during the entire month of August –
visit www.clicquotinthesnow.co.nz for booking information.