Classic Banana Chocolate Muffins
Chocolate and banana is a classic combination and the whole family will love these. Try this recipe on the weekend and keep some for your lunchbox.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 25 minutes Makes: 12 Muffins
3 bananas, ripe, mashed
½ cup sugar (we love Chantal Organics)
100g butter – melted (we love Anchor)
1 egg (we love Woodland)
2 Tbsp milk (we love Anchor)
1 ½ cups flour (we love Chantal Organics)
1 tsp baking soda (we love Chantal Organics)
1 tsp baking powder (we love Chantal Organics)
1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 190°C (170°C fan bake).
- Grease a 12-hole standard muffin pan or line with paper cases.
- In a bowl, place sugar, mashed bananas, egg, melted butter, and milk and stir to combine.
- Add in chocolate bits. Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder onto banana mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.