Guilt Free Chocolate Coconut Avocado Mousse
This light and tasty chocolate mousse is very addictive. But no worries, as this is a guilt-free healthy-ish version. back for seconds.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes Setting time: 2 hours Serves: 4
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 x 400g can coconut cream (we love Chantal Organics)
- 2 avocados (we love NZ Avocado)
- ½ cup dates, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes and drained (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch sea salt (we love Chantal Organics)
- ½ cup toasted coconut shavings, to serve
- Blend all ingredients (except coconut shavings) until smooth.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls and chill in the fridge to set for 2 hours or until needed.
- Serve topped with toasted coconut shavings.