Quick Prawn & Chive Gyoza with Edamame Salad
Crunchy, sweet, spicy and salty edamame salad served with perfectly golden prawn and chive gyoza. A super light, quick and easy meal for the whole family!
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
For the gyoza
- 1 packet Prawn & Chive Gyoza (we love United Fisheries)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
For the Salad
- ½ Chilli
- 1 Lemon – zest and juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 tsp ginger – minced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds – toasted (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 2 cups edamame beans – cooked and shelled
- A handful crazy peas (we love Superb Herb)
- A handful kale (we love The Fresh Grower)
- A small piece of Nori, cut into strips
- In a non stick fry pan over a high heat, fry the gyoza in sesame oil as per packet instructions. 2 minutes before they are done sprinkle sesame seeds into the pan and cook out until golden and they are stuck to the bottom of the gyoza.
- While the gyoza are cooking, make the salad.
- In a small bowl – mix together the chilli, lemon zest and juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger.
- In a large bowl mix together the remaining salad ingredients.
- Serve the hot Gyoza along side the crunchy salad.