Fun and Healthy Kids Poke Bowls
Poke bowls are fun and healthy, plus the kids will love putting them together.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes Makes: 4
- 8 pieces hoki wedges crumbed fillets, frozen (we love United Fish Co)
- 2 brown rice microwave pouches (we love SunRice)
- 2 New Zealand avocados, sliced
- 1/2 bag beta bites carrots, peeled and ribboned (we love Wilcox)
- 1 cup edamame beans, steamed
- 1/2 cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 bag sweet stem broccoli, trimmed, steamed (we love The Fresh Grower)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, lighted toasted (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- Bake the fish as per packet instructions.
- Heat the microwave rice as per packet instructions.
- To serve, arrange the fish and vegetables on a bed of rice in four individual bowls.
- Add a drop of mayonnaise and drizzle of teriyaki sauce in each bowl.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.