Fun and Healthy Kids Poke Bowls
Poke bowls are fun and healthy, plus the kids will love putting them together.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Makes: 4
8 pieces hoki wedges crumbed fillets, frozen (we love United Fish Co)
2 brown rice microwave pouches (we love SunRice)
2 New Zealand avocados, sliced
1/2 bag beta bites carrots, peeled and ribboned (we love Wilcox)
1 cup edamame beans, steamed
1/2 cucumber, cubed
1/2 bag sweet stem broccoli, trimmed, steamed (we love The Fresh Grower)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup sesame seeds, lighted toasted (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- Bake the fish as per packet instructions.
- Heat the microwave rice as per packet instructions.
- To serve, arrange the fish and vegetables on a bed of rice in four individual bowls.
- Add a drop of mayonnaise and drizzle of teriyaki sauce in each bowl.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.