Oven Roast Balsamic Tofu With Brussels Sprouts
This dish transforms the tofu with Mediterranean flavours. We love our roasted tofu with balsamic brussels sprouts for lunch or dinner. The crunchy brazil nuts are just heaven!
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 30 mins Serves: 2
For the Tofu & Sprouts
- 1 block tofu,sliced (we love Tonzu)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil infused with garlic (we love Olivado)
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp kamahi honey (we love Airborne Honey)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oregano, chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, washed and cut into halves
- Pinch of salt
For the Pesto Rice
- Microwave pouch of brown whole grain rice (we love SunRice)
- ½ jar basil pesto
- ½ cup brazil nuts, chopped and toasted (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- Bunch mini leaf basil, roughly chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- Preheat oven to 210C. Toss tofu and brussel sprouts in avocado oil infused with garlic, balsamic glaze, kamahi honey, garlic and oregano. Bake for 30 mins until golden, flipping halfway through.
- Heat the rice for 90 seconds in the microwave. Spoon in 2 tbsp of basil pesto and stir to combine.
- Top the rice with the balsamic tofu and sprouts, chopped toasted brazil nuts, an extra dollop of pesto and some fresh mini basil leaves. Devour!