Easy Butternut, Kale & Feta Frittatas
Mini frittatas filled with fresh parsley, butternut squash, kale and feta, topped with some fiery chilli flakes and sesame seeds. The most delicious and super simple brekkie option for the whole family!
For the egg mixture:
6 eggs (we love Woodland)
½ cup milk (we love Anchor)
A drizzle of olive oil (we love Olivado)
A handful parsley, roughly chopped (we love Superb Herb)
salt (we love Chantal Organics)
For the filling:
½ butternut squash – peeled, cubed and boiled el dente
1 bunch of kale – stems removed, leaves chopped
Feta, crumbed (we love Mainland)
Sesame Seeds (we love Alison’s Pantry)
Muffin cases or baking paper
We used a Le Creuset 12 cup Muffin Tray
- Preheat oven to 200C and line and grease a 12 hole muffin tray with olive oil and baking paper or muffin cases.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the egg mixture.
- Fill the muffin cases with the kale, butternut squash and Feta. Pour the egg mixture.
- Top with sesame seeds and chilli flakes.
- Bake at 200C for 15 minutes
- Serve hot with your favourite relish or pickle.