Ultimate Munchies Snack Platter
Impress your mates with this amazing snack platter. Perfect for a sunny Saturday get-together or to munch on whilst watching the big game.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 60 mins Serves: 8 guests for nibbles
- 1 United Fisheries Banquet Box
- 1 packet Giannis Garlic Bread – cut into triangles
- Carrots, sliced in half lengthwise (we love Wilcox)
- Radishes, sliced in halves
- Sweet stem broccoli, lightly steamed (we love The Fresh Grower)
- Limes, cut into wedges
- Beekist Tomatoes,
- Sweet & Sour Sauce for dipping (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- 3 Store Bought Dips of your choice (we went with pesto, beetroot & hummus for a pop of colour)
- Emerson’s Pilsner beer
- Cook the banquet platter as per packet instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Heat the Giannis garlic breads until hot and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange everything on a large sharing platter, open some cold beers, and tuck in.