Ripe’s Colourful Raw Energy Salad
A refreshingly raw salad to energise you through the day.
Prep time: 10 minutes Serves: 4
- 500g beetroot, raw, peeled and grated
- 700g carrots, peeled and grated (we love Wilcox Beta Bites)
- 1 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- ½ cup raisins (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, toasted (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ½ tsp salt (we love Chantal Organics)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil (we love Olivado)
- 1 tbsp honey (we love Airborne Honey’s honeydew)
- To prepare the dressing: place all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake well to combine.
- To prepare the salad: in a large serving bowl, combine the beetroot, carrot, mint, raisins, seeds and salt and mix.
- Pour over the dressing – toss again when ready to serve.