Sweet Pink Loaded Strawberry Milkshake
Need an extravagant sugar hit? The Ultimate Strawberry Freakshake is your answer. It is loaded with delicious naughties. Have fun putting it together, be as creative and quirky as you dare.
Prep time: 10 mins Make: 1
- 1 ½ cups Primo Smoooooth Strawberry
- ½ cup Barkers Geraldine Sundae Strawberry Sauce berry sauce
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 serving whipped Anchor Cream
- Pink food colouring
- ¼ cup Fresh As freeze dried raspberries
- 1 pink iced donut
- Pomegranate seeds
- Hundreds & Thousands Cookie
- Pink Liquorice
For the skewers
- Pink lamington
- Pink mini cupcake
- ¼ cup marshmallows
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 8 fresh raspberries
- Wooden skewers for the berries
- Cover the glass rim with berry sauce, letting it drip down the sides.
- Fill the glass with Primo.
- Place the donut on top and top with a dollop of whipped cream ripples with pink food colouring.
- Create sweet kebabs with the fresh berries, marshmallows, mini cupcake and pink lamington.
- Now get freaky with the sprinkles, extra fresh fruit, and lollies.
- Finally, decorate with freeze-dried raspberries – making it as over-the-top as possible!