Over the top Chocolate Freakshake
This Ultimate Chocolate Freakshake is the perfect birthday party treat for an obsessed chocoholic. Don’t attempt to make this healthy … the fun is in how absolutely indulgent it is! Feel free(aky) to get creative with your toppings.
Prep time: 10 mins Makes: 1
- 1 ½ cups Primo Chocolate Supremo
- 1 serving whipped Anchor Cream
- 100g Whittaker’s 72% Dark Ghana Chocolate -half melted & half shavings
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 1 flake bar
- A selection of chocolate straws and sticks
- 1 chocolate donut
For the Skewers
- 3 rocky road pieces
- 1 mini chocolate muffin
- A mini chocolate lamington
- Cover the glass rim with melted chocolate, letting it drip down the sides.
- Fill the glass with Primo.
- Place the donut on top and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle your caramel sauce over the cream.
- Create sweet kebabs with the rocky road, sweet muffin & lamington.
- Now get freaky with chocolate sticks, straws, flake, and sweet kebabs, arranging them however your heart desires.
- Finally, decorate with chocolate shavings and maltesers making it as over-the-top as possible!