Easy Ricotta, Tomato & Basil Crostini
These delectable ricotta, tomato and mini leaf basil crostini are easy to whip up. They’re perfect for when you’re having guests over. Best of all, they’re fast, so you won’t be stuck in the kitchen, instead you can be with family and friends more.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Serves: 4, as a snack
- 1 French baguette, sliced diagonally in 1cm thick pieces
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano ricotta
- ½ cup Olivado extra virgin avocado oil
- 1 cup Beekist chef’s selection tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup Superb Herb mini leaf basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat grill to 220C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Arrange the baguette slices on the trays, then drizzle both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place sliced tomatoes and basil leaves in a bowl. Drizzle oil and season with good amount of salt and pepper. Combine well.
- Slather the crostini with ricotta, top with the tomato mixture. Drizzle some more oil and garnish with extra basil leaves.
- Arrange on a serving platter and enjoy!